The solutions to meet IT infrastructure needs in small and medium-sized businesses have expanded with the advent of virtualization, wireless, cloud technology and hosted services.
The Network Pro can roadmap the opportunity to lessen your physical footprint and related expenses, improve redundancy and scalability, and even create a utility-like IT service model for your organization. There’s no one-size-fits-all solution, and the integration points of hybrid solutions are tricker than ever. The Network Pro takes into consideration all options such as:
- Optimize your use of existing hardware, software, and solutions
- Virtualization to minimize your server footprint – increasing utilization and performance, while often reducing the cost of physical hardware and energy
- Hybrid cloud options to reduce capital outlay, and improve redundancy and scalability
- Wireless solutions that provide the appropriate speed and bandwidth for staff while meeting the most important need, security
- Hardware as a Service (HaaS) offered through a flat monthly fee model to help manage expenses and eliminate large capital outlays
- Hosted Solutions to remove the expense and burden of purchasing, licensing, and hosting your own applications such as Microsoft Exchange, SharePoint, QuickBooks, and custom applications
In all of our infrastructure upgrade projects, The Network Pro partners with clients to make smart use of capital, model total cost of ownership choices and minimize licensing costs for your organization.