In addition to the expectation that companies will implement the most prudent and effective cybersecurity protocols, some industries have certain compliance needs that require specific certification. TNP works with you through every step of the process, from assessment and gap identification to the development of robust System Security Plans and Plans of Action.
Why The Network Pro for your Compliance Needs?
1. Compliance Guaranteed
2. Advisors to the CMMC and active members of CIS
3. SSAE 19 SOC for Cybersecurity Audited
The Department of Defense has the most stringent requirements and proactively created and mandates the Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification to safeguard what is referred to as Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI) across the DoD supply chain. The CMMC 2.0 program is the current iteration of the cybersecurity model. It streamlines the original requirements to three levels that align with accepted NIST cybersecurity standards.
Each level is progressive and consists of the following:
1. Level 1 – requires foundational cybersecurity measures such as ensuring proper password management, using an antivirus program, and training employees to manage basic security tasks.
2. Level 2 – requires advanced cybersecurity measures including an institutional management plan that implements relevant cybersecurity measures. This includes having a plan that safeguards Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI) and includes all the NIST security requirements, next to other standards.
3. Level 3 – requires expert level cybersecurity measures including continuous effort into detecting and responding via Advanced Threat Protection (ATP) in the most efficient way possible. A company that has a Level 3 CMMC 2.0 certification is considered fully reliable and trustworthy in terms of being able to safeguard their sensitive information systems and processes.
CMMC certification is a requirement for subcontractors and prime contractors to be eligible to apply for Department of Defense contracts.
The Network Pro is a Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) accredited Registered Provider Organization (RPO) and is ready to help your organization meet the requirements.