The Network Pro is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using these electronic media, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
The Network Pro may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you understand the latest policy. This policy is effective from 1 January 2017.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name, company and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as zip code, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We use this information to understand your needs and better provide you with services, including:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize our marketing efforts according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
When we transfer and receive financial information, we redirect visitors to a secure server. We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site. However, we are not responsible for the security of the means by which you connect to our website, including the security of your device (mobile phone, laptop, desktop, etc.) or Internet access point. Please take great care to connect only through trusted Internet/WiFi connections and use only devices properly protected from viruses and other malware, especially when providing sensitive or financial details.
Links to other electronic media
Our websites, apps, or emails may contain links to other non-The Network Pro-owned websites of interest. However, once you have used these links, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Call recording policy
We reserve the right to monitor and record our voice and/or video calls for training, quality-control and reference purposes.
Controlling your contact information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your contact information in the following ways:
- If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending us an e-mail at email@example.com, calling us at (714) 333-9620, or writing to us at the address below.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your contact information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your contact information to send you promotional information about additional The Network Pro offerings, or third party products offered by The Network Pro which we think you may find interesting unless you tell us that you do not want this to happen.
If you believe that any information in our records about you is incorrect or incomplete, please call, write or email us as soon as possible at the address below. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the address, email or phone number below.
The Network Pro, Inc.
180 N. Riverview Drive, Suite 300
Anaheim, CA 92808 U.S.A.
telephone: (714) 333-9620